“Battle Princess Madelyn” Bringing Dazzling Retro Fun in Q1 2018!
Casual Bit Games has just released a new teaser-trailer for Battle Princess Madelyn, which shattered its KickStarter goals with more than quadruple what they asked for, and is set to hit the PC, PlayStation 4, Vita, XBox One, Wii U, and Nintendo Switch in Q1 2018.
The game is set in a fantasy medieval Ireland but will take Madelyn on an adventure all around the world. The gameplay and aesthetics are very reminiscent of the older Ghosts N’ Goblins games as well as the more recent Cursed Castilla, which is certainly a good thing!
Here are some key features we can look forward to!:
- Story mode allows players to explore the vast world of Princess Madelyn – uncover the secrets of the kingdom and beyond.
- A 10 level Arcade mode for the action hungry old school game player – levels designed specifically for a fast action arcade experience.
- Join Madelyn on her quest of self-discovery as she helps others, and not just herself, to becomes a wiser more mature knight and to save her family and kingdom from the clutches of evil.
- An array of weaponry to choose from, each with its own unique abilities, which are also modified by the three different types of armor the player can receive on their way through the game.
- Meet many different characters as Madelyn builds a support system throughout the kingdom.
- Loads of ghouls, demons and bosses to crush on your way to becoming the kingdom’s most powerful defender.
For more news, keep an eye on Casual Bit Games’s main website!